Forklift Operator/Warehouse Attendant
Do you love power-sports or motorcycles? Organized and detail orientated? The Largest powersports dealer in the area Vern Eide Motoplex is looking to add a Forklift Operator/Warehouse Attendant!
The warehouse attendant is the “Swiss-army knife” of the shop. These are the employees that are running the forklift, moving bikes/ATVs/UTVs, delivering vehicle in trailers, helping out the service technicians, assisting the sales staff, keeping the warehouse organized, and so much more!
- Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compares serial numbers of incoming product against invoice.
- Inspects product to detect damage and to verify the presence of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on the delivery receipt.
- Parks new vehicles in assigned areas.
- Catalogs and stores keys.
- Assigns stock control numbers to product.
- Moves sold product to maximize use of space and keep the lot in order.
- Delivers sold product to the new-product preparation department.
- Valid Class 2 Drivers License is a must
- Able to maneuver a motorcycle, side by sides, and ATVs safely.
- Mandatory Drug screening
- Driving record background check
- Retail Environment: Monday – Friday 8:30am -6:00pm / Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm
- One day off during the week
- Hour lunch
- Overtime is always available
- Able to work as a team